Yesterday marked the end of Bout of Books 14 and as much as I will miss having daily challenges and competing against other readers, it will be nice to have a little break from having to force myself to competitively read every day, or at least until January next year when it will start all over again. (I will let you know when the sign up for that one is open)
I am happy to report that I surpassed my usual record for Bout of Books this time around. I might not have met the goal I set for it but I am still rather proud of myself, also having a six book goal for Bout of Books is a tad insane. I got close though.
I finished a grand total of 4 novels this week and read 110 pages of my 5th book. I probably would have finished the 5th book if the book hangover from The Watchmaker of Filigree Street didnt hit me like a truck.
- The Ersatz Elevator by Lemony Snickett (Finished)
- The Vile Village by Lemony Snickett (Finished)
- The Hostile Hospital by Lemony Snickett (Finished)
- The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black (110 Pages Read)
- The Watchmaker of Filigree Street by Natasha Pulley (Finished)
- Vicious by V.E Schwab
If you took part in Bout of Books last week let me know how you did below?