I am starting to regret setting a goal of five rather large books and reading two of them at once. I am enjoying both Oliver Twist and Night Film but they are both so big. Luckily I am managing to get through both of them at a pretty reasonable rate. Not to mention this is my first week back at work after Christmas so exhaustion is making my usual reading speed near impossible.
I read 119 pages yesterday.
My Progress so Far:
- Locke and Key volume 1 by Joe Hill
- Night Film by Marisha Pessl (266 pages read)
- Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens (260 pages read)
- The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon
- A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E Schwab
Grand total of pages read overall: 526
I will probably not get to the rest of the books I planned to read this week but if I finish those two rather large novels I will be happy. I am doing twice daily updates on Twitter so feel free to follow me there and on GoodReads.